Gift Guide For The Girls (Under $50)
- I usually don’t recommend value sets, but I really do love everything from this brand and the minis are great for travel. I own the full size of all of these and can vouch.
- I started trying this a few months ago when they launched at Sephora as someone who dreads putting on lotion after the shower (or rushes through it) this is a gamechanger.
- I keep one of these in every bag and car, someone please restock them for me. Why are they so expensive, why do I love them?
- Not all socks are created equal. Put me on the naughty list if it means that I get these socks.
- I’m kinda done with hair ties that hurt my head, leave dents, and break. I’ve slowly migrated all of my hair ties to these.
- This is slowly becoming one of my favorite brands and I love what’s included in this gift set and the price
- On a mission to replace my single use cotton pads with something a little more eco friendly and these mini erasers really does work as it says it does.
- I sent this out to my newsletter a few months ago when I bought two and I have since thrown out all of my cutting boards. Bamboo, dishwasher safe, and no plastic in your food.
- I’ve had my pair for three years and I recommend these slippers to everyone. They have grips and are closed in like socks.